Skip to main content

How to connect unity with sql server 2012

How to connect unity with sql server 2012  in 3 steps

The steps are 

1. open the sql server 2012 studio connect it through SQL authentication
2. Copy asp.net library and paste it in unity editor
3. Write a script in C# language to connect unity with sql server 2012

To Download The Library  


>>>>  Download Library Here  <<<<

To Download the Script 


>>>>  Download Script Here  <<<<


Sorry I miss One thing which cause socket exception , See below video to solve socket exception
Problem.




 Please give me suggestion about new videos

Thanks





Comment below , IF ANY PROBLEM


Comments

  1. I am getting this error Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.EnterpriseServices, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Saify,
    I do like you but encounter this problem
    "SocketException: An address incompatible with the requested protocol was used."
    Can you tell me what the cause is?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

adsss

Popular posts from this blog